Fried eggs with yellow or red peppers
What we need:
o Small knob of butter or 1tbsp oil of your choice (I prefer olive oil)
o Peppers, sliced into rings
o Tomatoes for funny shapes
1. Heat the pan and add the butter or oil.
2. Pan-fry your ring-sliced pepper for ½ min each side.
3. Crack the egg into the pepper slices.
4. Add your seasoning on choice, it tastes perfect with black pepper and pinch of salt.
5. Cover with a lid and leave for 2-3 minutes over medium heat. If you prefer the yolk
to be more set, leave it for another 30 seconds and check again.
6. Create funny shapes with tomatoes or carrots.
Northan's family created this funny guy: