Core areas of expertise:
I am a non-diet Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr) and I help people develop a better relationship to food and their body. I work in a Health At Every Size®, person-centred approach and use a range of frameworks in my practice, such as Intuitive Eating, Body Image Healing, and counselling tools.
I help people recover from disordered eating, chronic dieting, poor body image, and I work with people to dismantle ideas about weight, health, and work on self-acceptance by learning to appreciate that your worth is not defined by what you look like. I also work with people to advocate against weight stigma and can provide weight-inclusive care for PCOS, IBS, hypothalamic amenorrhea and high cholesterol.
Everyone has their own specific needs, but nutrition consultations with me can include:
● Ditching diets for good and learning to spot sneaky diet culture tactics with Intuitive Eating
● Navigating emotional eating and developing self-compassion
● Challenging food fears and food rules
● Feeling less stressed and guilty around foods
● Navigating the binge/restrict cycle
● Body Image concerns
● Re-learning how to eat without the side serve of shame and expectations of what a “perfect diet” is
● MSc Human Nutrition (University of Aberdeen)
● BSc (Hons) Biology (University of Stirling)
● Intuitive Eating: Applying Intuitive Eating and Non-Diet Approach in Practice
● Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
● Body Image Healing
● Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
I currently provide nutrition consultations online.
How it works
Choose the best nutritionist for you.
Request a call back if you need help
Book and pay for your initial assessment.
Guarantee: Full satisfaction guaranteed.
If you are not happy with your first appointment you'll receive a free session with a different nutritionist